Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SO you prefer custom made computers, or Brand name Computers?

I like custom made computers, because u can configure the way you want it! i got one more Memory bank, and i am planning to get a 512 MB of ram



256+256=512 (current one)



if i add one 512 DDR ram, it will equal to ''1024''



A Gig Right there



:)



SO you prefer custom made computers, or Brand name Computers?bmw



Custom made is the best.



You know what you're getting and you can choose quality parts and cool flashy lights on cases, etc.



You can build it to suit your needs!



Custom made is defiently for me - I'm so fussy! :P



SO you prefer custom made computers, or Brand name Computers?free adware remover



Custom all the way. I can get just as much machine for less money if I build it myself and it's easier to tweak and control.
I'm not well-educated with computers, so I like Brand name because at least I know what I need is there and that it will work properly.
I like to configure a brand computer before i order it.



Get what i wont on it and have the warranty also.
Custom / Self Built



You get exactly what you want.
Custom Made computers for sure.
Me too, i prefer custom made computers since i have the choice to include whatever parts i want

No comments:

Post a Comment