Sunday, August 15, 2010

When will computers have Vista pre-installed?

Will computers have Windows Vista pre-installed on them right when Vista comes out? I would rather have it pre-installed, than do the ''express upgrade.''



When will computers have Vista pre-installed?free antivirus download



They will be available pre-installed and as a CD-ROM on January 30, 2007



When will computers have Vista pre-installed?internet security



From everything I've read about Vista it should be sweet. You will want dual core 2 duo, 2 gigs of ram, no integrated graphics (get a decent graphics card. I was worried that vista would be slow but according to PC world it is not. I personally can't wait. Report It


You don't want Vista. Trust me.
Well, Vista is scheduled to come out on January 30th, so computer manufacturers will most likely start shipping their pcs with Vista pre-installed very soon after that date.
most of the new pc that come's out know,they all using vista operating system. so try and buy a new pc and it will comes with vista OS
I really not going to rush out to upgrade. Maybe after everyone have their problems and get it more fine tuned I will upgrade around June.



As with anything; there the pros and the cons. Visa has a good outlook, I believe. But, the below link is you a con. It PC World. I know there other good reports, but, this help you decide better. Good Luck!
Don't think there will be an express upgrade. Vista is it's own beast. It will be a complete re-installation of windows. If you get the ''express upgrade'' you will actually get a DVD. If it is pre-installed you proabably ain't gonna get a DVD to reinstall if you HD crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment