Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Custom built computers vs mass produced models, which do you prefer?

After buying mass produced models and getting so many problems... we decided on getting one built for us.... wow, what a difference! Has anybody else found that the custom made type run better and have less problems than the mass produced ones? (I couldn't believe that they didn't cost a fortune like we'd been told by store salesmen hawking the computers at the local electronic stores!)



Custom built computers vs mass produced models, which do you prefer?computer security



I would always go custom. Custom computers are usually very upgradable....while Mass produced computers may be, it is very expensive to upgrade, usually because they may need a special part you can only buy from the manufacturer. By far I have had less problems with custom, then my DELL.



Custom built computers vs mass produced models, which do you prefer?free spyware remobal



I only have custom computers, I built my last one for about half the price of its Dell or Gateaway counterpart. And you can have them built for EXACTLY what you need them for. Go custom or don't go at all.
I would prefer custom built. I bought a custom built computer and am planning on building one in the future to fit my needs. One problem with custom built is you need to make sure you or the person who is doing it for you know what they are doing. It also takes a lot of technical skill to put together a system that does not have a bottleneck that most premade computers have.
I'd buy a mass produced one because it's cheaper. Just add a video card, some new memory, and delete all the unnecessary programs on the computer that came along w/ it. Unless you have total joy in building yourself a computer then feel free to get one built.
i absolutely perfer having a costom comp. if you get someone who knows what they are doing it can come out cheaper and better overall in the long run. the only thing that might make someone nervous about this is that you cant rely on a manufacturer for tech support ( which never fixes your problems much anyway...if you can manage to understaqnd them) but i foundi have next to no problems with my comp so far. i've had a few problems with my computer but NOTHING compared to the one i had before this one. its been two years and giong strong. the good thing is that when something does ppo out, its relatively CHEAP to replace because it isnt name brand stuff. its all the same anyway! i cant tell you i've learned a lot more about my computer too having it custom. i will probably never buy another computer from an electronics store again unless its a laptop.
I have done that and I totally agree. Ever since it has been nothing but smooth sailing. I havent gotten as many as pop ups and blocked some websites and havent gotten any eeror messages for some time now.
Custom built computers are much better. They usually have a lot more quality and you can customize it 100%! You don't have to worry about only being able to choose certain options available, and they usually don't have as many problems.
custom is better cuz it has everything u want but mass produced is cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment