Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I switched computers,, can my contacts still see my yahoo im's ,,,, my screen name is different

when i im my messenger contacts,, can they still see me when i changed computers?



I switched computers,, can my contacts still see my yahoo im's ,,,, my screen name is different on this computantivirus scan



If you changed your screen name no you will need to add them to the new name you made. That is the only way of doing it. All you can do is open the old name and send a mass pm to everyone and tell them you changed names and ask them to add your new name



I switched computers,, can my contacts still see my yahoo im's ,,,, my screen name is different on this computcomputer security



You have to buy a software at Radioshack or Walmart or somewhere and get a USB cable and transfer all the data from one computer to another. This transfers history, downloads, files, cookies (saved passwords), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment