Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do all computers have bluetooth?

I just recently got the Motorola V557 cell phone and I want to connect it to my labtop using bluetooth. I have a Sony VAIO labtop. I have not found a way to connect the cell phone to the labtop. Is there a way? I dont think that my labtop has bluetooth because I cant find it in the control panel. Is that possible? I thought all computers had bluetooth. And if it doesnt have bluetooth, then is there a way to connect my cell phone to my labtop so that I can exchange data?



Do all computers have bluetooth?download



No, not all laptops or Computers have bluetooth. But ofcourse, you can get a small bluetooth device, which can be connected to your USB port (A small rectangular port in your laptop) .Many laptops and Desktops today though, come with bluetooth pre-integrated.Your laptop has it or not, can be checked by seeing all the programs on your computer.If its not coming in the Control Panel, most likely it wouldn't be there.



The bluetooth device, which has been mentioned above, as called bluetooth adaptor, can be purchased at any electronic market, or at any website like e-bay.Would cost you around 20 US $(Your local rates may vary)



For now, though, you must have got a Cable and some installable software with your phone ? You can connect the PC with that .I dont think your phone has infrared facility.



Do all computers have bluetooth?hijackthis

No comments:

Post a Comment