Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many computers do you have in your house?

3 house PCs (2 with XP, one with Win98 for older programs)



2 PC laptops



2 Mac laptops



1 - HTPC



1 - Jukebox PC



1 - MAME Arcade



----



10 functioning computers I have around. : D



How many computers do you have in your house?computer virus



4



3 desk top



1 laptop



; P



How many computers do you have in your house?free spyware remover



Thank You!



鈽? Report It


2. But my cell has Internet access so does that count?
2 desktops with xp, one with 98 and linux, one laptop, and one server currently under construction.
1 house and 1 laptop
Jesus Christ, how many computers do you need? LOL I have only one....
Wow!



Only 2 Macs. one Imac and one eMac.
3 mainframe PC's %26 2 laptops...
one is all i need why have more...???
2, one for online bs and websearching and music stuff and a seperate comp for business,banking,and financial stuff.
3



one of them is a laptop though
one laptop
just 1
One desktop. ''The lonely one''
Well I just have a measly 4.
I have 1... I'm such a loser... lol
1 lap,1 desk
3 - all with xp
2 PC's
one desk top and a laptop
one computer.guess im not rich.
whoa...10?



I have one laptop...that is it..LOL
2 house pc and 1laptop
1
I have one brain. I win.
only one
Just two
I have 4 in my room, ones a year old, ones 10 years old, and the other 2 are are 13 years old. My sister has a new one, there is also a family computer in the dining room.
1 functioning one, and 1 in the closet that I'll never throw away probably, lol.
Just one. Desktop.
Only counting the ones I use I have a total of 4.



2 desktops and 2 laptops,and I am the only one here :)
2 PC 1 laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment