Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If there is anyone that knows about ipods and computers...help!?

I use winamp to manage my ipod because itunes does not launch on my pc, anyway, everything's been working fine until today. I went to ''my computer'' and i right clicked on the icon IPOD:E and i clicked eject, thinking that it will only eject my ipod from the computer, but it's like it removed the ipod database from the computer, thinking that it would resolve the issue i restored my ipod, and then i went back to winamp only to fine that my ipod no longer is recognized by it...and i cant put back my songs on my ipod. If anyone out there knows about computers and electronics, plesae tell me what i did wrong and how i can fix it. Thanks



If there is anyone that knows about ipods and computers...help!?firewall



i know this may not help, but do whatever you have to get itunes or some other all inclusive program working. Winamp is not very good for managing. Winamp is agood as a player and can keep a database.



Also, no matter what you use, I would not use eject features, I have had problems with them too. I would normally just unplug the ipod.



If there is anyone that knows about ipods and computers...help!?husqvarna



I don't know of any computer that won't launch iTunes unless it's a really old model. What format are the music files in -- mp3 or AAC. Mp3 is the more universal format that can play on both iTunes and Microsoft Windows Media Player. AAC only plays on iTunes and a couple of indie all-inclusive players.



I would switch to an Mp3 player or a CD-player that plays Mp3 jukebox discs you can make on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment