Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I change my computers date?

Ok, I know how to change the computers date and time, but there is a slight issue with it.



I am using the administrator account, as always, and changing the date and time (as well as making it match with the internet) is an administrative thingo. The problem is, all administrative options are controlled by one care. But one care thinks it doesn't exist due to the date (april 2, 2006).



I've been reading around about the problem, and it seems that I have to change it in the BIOS, but I was wondering if there was another way since I don't trust myself to not kill the computer.



If not, how do you access the BIOS, and then change it?



It's a vista by the way =]



How can I change my computers date?anti virus



watch your computer as it first comes on..



it will tell you what to push to get to the bios..



F8 F2 or Esc button.. may have to restart once u see know.. this must be done as it starts up.. keep pushin it till it shows the screen to make the changes.



or read your manual.. thats tells u also



How can I change my computers date?auto protect



Just as your computer boots up, it well say something like ''Hit (f2 or del) to enter Setup (or BIOS)''



Just know which key to hit as it boots up. Your Time is controllered in there.



  • advice on living
  • loss of control in hands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment